Friday, July 29, 2011

Ma' Man


When looking at this picture it's hard to judge who is the "better half". I'm totally kidding. We all know, I am. ha!
In all honesty... Cameron is. He is my "total package". He is an amazing man. I couldn't ask for a better match for myself. Let's just say..... We deserve each other. ha!
He is a WONDERFUL father! Our boys seriously adore him. He is the most loving, calm, respectful, big-hearted, funny, handsome, intelligent, handy, honest (even when you don't want him to be), faithful, in-tune, driven man I have ever met. I admire the fact that, I can see in his eyes every morning when he wakes up that, he is going to strive to be a better person today, than he was yesterday.
We are truely so blessed to have him in our lives. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet post. it takes an incredible woman to be married to cam (i mean that in the nicest way possible). so glad you two found each other :)

    ReplyDelete