Thursday, August 18, 2011

5 months

Baby Van is already 5months. INSANE! I know everyone says it about each one of their kids but man.... time has flown by! Cameron and I were talking the other day and, it seems like Van has been in our family as long as Mac (he kind of has if you count pregnancy, i guess). ha! The funniest thing happened this week.... Van is suddenly all of a sudden a binky baby?!? Before he was born I went to Buy Buy Baby and literally bought every brand of binky in hopes that he would be a binky baby. He never really cared for any of them but, took one at times to humor me and let me take a picture. Let me just add... he doesn't like just any binky, it has to be an $8.00 "nip" binky from Nordstrom. The price we pay, right!? We also set Van's crib up in Mac's room this week. He has yet to spend the night in there though. I figure they'll be roomies for life so, I'll keep him as long as I want. ha! It's probably safe to say that Van's favorite pass-time is to watch Mac. He is also a fan of his saucer and he sure doesn't have a problem rollin' the living room. Van has become quite vocal recently, he enjoys growling and he has figured out that he can inform me when HE would like some attention by squawking. SO FUN! We love our Lil' Peanut



No comments:

Post a Comment