Wednesday, August 24, 2011

big eater....



Food has become pretty important to this guy lately. He is getting better about eating healthy and eating larger portions. He use to be my lil' snacker so, it's nice to feed him 3 meals a day and not have to be thinking about a lil' somethin, somethin' to try and get him to eat. He loves breakfast! The second we get him out of his crib he is asking for "juice" and an "aw-pul" (waffle).
Lately, I have been giving him a utensil half way through his meal. Clean up becomes ridiculous but, I love to watch him use his lil' motor skills. ha! It also helps him want to finish eating his meal because it becomes a game. Mac has a sweet tooth! He likes raisins, grapes, fruit snacks, Clif ropes, licorice, york pieces, M&M's (shh, don't tell dad). I think it's cute. That may be the only thing he got from me. Needless to say... I can't wait until this guy is a big football player and he and all of his friends eat us out of house and home!

No comments:

Post a Comment